Putt putt Racing and Putt putt Chicken

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
      Best to watch this video with someone. Preferably someone who usually guesses wrong and bets big.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7A95nAKLxA
    • KENNETH TAIT SR.
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
        Daryl,

        That was great!!  You must have a lot of time on your hands, and put it to good use.
        I like the way that you tethered them so they could get up to a good speed.

        Keep up the good work,  Papa Tait Seekonk,Ma.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2009
          Impressive! Both the boats and the video. Wish I had the time and talent.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2009
            Thanks Papa............Actually don't have that much time on my hands. I'm too busy building and running these confounded things.