Re: Is this the Yahoo Group Referenced by Daryl Canada?

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hi White Denims,....This is the place. Would you believe it? Well over 200 members and right now no one has anything to say. So for now I guess you might want to read messagesfrom today and back and you will find the interesting stuff I spoke about......Daryl.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009

        Daryl,

        Thanks for answering "White Denims". It is amazing that messages have all but stopped. I have been quiet partially on purpose and partially because of commitments to other projects.

        The on pupose part is that Frank and I sometimes get too involved in trying to make chatter. Our intent is no to have Pop-pop become "The Frank & Pete Show". As you said, we have over 200 members. Hopefully there is food for thought and discussion. Let's hear it!

        The other half is my involvement with the Fulton Engine Project that is winding down. I have plenty of info that I could share on that project but it's not really pop-pop related. I have a Rumsey Rotatry Steam Engine Project that I'll be started any time now. It's not related either but will most likely interject a message or two on my progress.

        I can't speak for Frank but I believe he would really like to come up with a safe, non-metal design Pop-Pop that would be marketable for Kids. I support him in this effort. How about a Cub Scout/Boy Scout Pop-Pop Regatta similar to the Pinewood Derby? It sounds like a possible market once we come up with a design.

        Off to work on our bathroom floor. Retiling became a bigger project than anticipated. I found a section of the subfloor that needed replacing.