Re: POP-POP CHATTER....

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
      Hi Pete and Daryl,

      Mostly I have been hanging out on a discussion forum hosted by Mark and Trish Carew, a married couple who build kits for machines they call phlat printers. There are currently 113 of these machines in the US, UK and elsewhere, cutting sheets of rigid foam to provide parts that can be assembled as models of buildings, mechanisms and radio controlled model airplanes. They are just beginning to produce kits for radio controlled Footy class sailboats and could produce kits for radio controlled pop-pop boats if I am able to generate interest in doing this. Go to http://www.phlatforum.com/ to visit the forum and to http://tinyurl.com/yjutt3t for video clips of their activities.