Rough running engine

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      When I listen to the below engine run I just have to smile. Don't know what type engine it has, but it would be perfect for a model garbage scow. Just when it seems it has totally died it comes back to life again. Wonder if it has one of the large indian engines?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBeGXaThAhU
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2009

        > When I listen to the below engine run I just have to smile. Don't know what type engine it has, but it would be perfect for a model garbage scow. Just when it seems it has totally died it comes back to life again. Wonder if it has one of the large indian engines?
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBeGXaThAhU

        I think this is the large version sound wise.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqdzJM06Qq0