New Home Page photo

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009

      The home page photo shows a simple wooden pop-pop boat made by special needs adults. Great program as far as I'm concerned.

      Pete

      Steamboat

      product code: 42029

      Experimental toy demonstrating the concept of a pulse motor. The water filled metal spiral heats up, and propels the boat, for as long as the candle burns! For sink, tub or paddling pool. Made by adults with special needs. From 6 years. 17 cm long.

      Age range 6+

      17 cm.

      http://www.myriadonline.co.uk/exploring-the-elements-including-kraul-science-craft-kits.php