More interesting boats

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Below are boats I haven't seen running before. The top two are Mexican boats that seem to run quite well, and the bottom boat has the moving guns. Note that it took me a loooooong time to re find the mexican boat videos. If one sees an interesting pop pop boat on youtube, save the link as searching youtube will usually only turn up the most visited videos.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOyXPpbpNgQ
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBZxlj96OYg

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hde_tJ0AwIQ
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi Zoomkat.

        Great links.

        Love those guns!

        All the best.

        Tim

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hi Zoomkat and Tim,

          Check out a link titled New Zealand source for pop-pop boats to see a pop-pop boat with guns.