Current home page picture.

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
      Hi All.

      Can anybody tell me anything about the coil motor in the current home page picture?

      It would appear to be suitable for using solid fuels. I am intrigued and would like to learn more about it.

      Many thanks and best regards.

      Tim
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
        Hi Tim,

        Look in our links section for Tony Green Steam Models.

        Best Wishes, Frank

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2009
          > Can anybody tell me anything about the coil motor in the current home
          > page picture?
          >
          > It would appear to be suitable for using solid fuels. I am intrigued and
          > would like to learn more about it.
          >
          > Many thanks and best regards.

          Made in England:
          http://tinyurl.com/yzxgnhp

          David 1/2d
        • Tim
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2009
            Thank you for the information and links gentlemen.

            Tim