Re: Toys designation

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2009
      Thanks David for your information,

      I joined the Yahoo discussion group GeoTrax recently to decide if a little GeoTrax train set would be an appropriate Christmas gift for my great grandson, age two. The trains are a Fisher Price product in name only because the Mattel company gobbled Fisher Price up some time back and China, Inc. seems to have taken control of Mattel, judging by the number of Mattel products that have been recalled.
      See <http://service.mattel.com/us/recall.asp>. One way to sidestep the paint problem might be to use construction materials of different colors, or waterproof inks instead of paint.

      Best wishes and thanks for your post,
      Old Frank