Our New Paper Models Advisor

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006

      I contacted the Paper Shipwright—also known as David Hathaway— to invite him to join our group.
      He replied that his card models are a part-time/hobby "job" and that he has to be selective about how he uses his time. He added that his card models have been used as templates for plastic models and asked me to keep him on hand as an advisor and contact him about anything we would like to know about.
      There are some truly impressive images of ironclads and other steamships on David's website.
      Go to the links section and click on a link titled: "David Hathaway, the Paper Shipwright" to see them.