Possible side wheel power?

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Hi all.

      I stumbled across this. It may be of interest for those of you interested in side wheel boats. If you put a shaft through the centre of the sphere, for the paddles? I expect it will have little or no torque, but may be worth investigation, and is as near as damn it is to swearing, that you can get to perpetual motion. I hope it might be of interest. Just a thought.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_dAASHNaqQ

      Tim