Re: Outboard pop pop engine

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2009
      Below must be the previously mentioned outboard engine pop pop boat. Looks to me like a standard Indian engine has had the exhaust pipes cut off at the bottom of the boiler and then the ends of the pipes reattached to the bottom of the boiler. Looks somewhat like a large $12 pop pop boat with the engine removed and modified.

      http://www.4physics.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/42/products_id/440?osCsid=368ead003bc972bbcef2fff110b4579e

      http://www.4physics.com/catalog/images/OutboardBoatMotorNoCover.jpg