Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: No glue or solder motor.

    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 25, 2009
      From: "frankmcneilll" <frankmcneilll@...>
      Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:32 PM

      > Isn't it remarkable that it is easier to understand how an automobile
      > engine works than a pop-pop engine with no moving parts? There must be
      > some kind of universal principle that covers it.

      There be three things which are too wonderful for me, yea, four which I
      know not:
      - The way of an eagle in the air
      - the way of a serpent upon a rock
      - the way of a ship in the midst of the sea
      - and the way of a man with a maid.

      Proverbs 30

      We've learned a bit more about flight and naval architecture in the last 3
      000 years, and only recent discovered how snakes "walk" on their ribs, but
      alas Prince Charming and the Pop-Pop remain inscrutable.