News Flash!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006

      The first news item for today is that there are forty-one of us now. wdsmith41 is our new member.
      The second item is a link to Frappr Map, a feature that makes it possible for members of groups
      to place a pointer on what looks like a Google map, to show other members where they live.
      I added a pointer to show that I live in Houston. Houston is a fairly big place, so you might have
      to ask a few people if they know where I live, in order to find me.