Electroforming

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009

      There is a method for making straight, curved, round, square or "flat" tubes that does not require a torch or solder, called "electroforming." To learn more about, I joined a group at <http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/electroforming/> where joining and initial posts are subject to approval. My application to join was approved about an hour later, in contrast with groups that make you wait for days- or in some cases forever- and my introduction was approved for distribution on the same day. I copied a word file, "Introduction to Electroforming" converted it to pdf and uploaded it to our files section with the same title. Anybody who is interested in using this method for making intricate metal items might want to join the electroforming group.