Re: Sardine Can 2 redux

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      I would suggest you redesign the way wour engine coils are positioned. Many successful engines seem to have the exhaust pipes with high points between the water and the heated coils. The water is pulled up over the high points in the pipes and then continues to flow down into the heated coil section pulled by gravity. This may help get more water into the very hot areas of the coil on each cycle.