new files

  • daveseeton
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
      Cant access new files????
      Any help?
      Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
        Hi Dave,

        Make sure that you are signed into Yahoo with ID and password, then go to <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pop-pop-steamboats/files/>. The yellow envelopes are folders, click on the text next to the envelopes to open folders. The same procedure applies for opening files in the folders. Click on the text not the file emblems.

        Old Frank

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "daveseeton" <daveseeton@...> wrote:

        > Cant access new files????
        > Any help?
        > Dave

      • dave seeton
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
          Hi Frank
          I know how to access files i think,
          I went to my group/,new files,/ Daryls Video Files,/ 120 RPM speed test/,,,,, & was told file not available.

          Make sure that you are signed into Yahoo with ID and password, then go to <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/pop- pop-steamboats/ files/>. The yellow envelopes are folders, click on the text next to the envelopes to open folders. The same procedure applies for opening files in the folders. Click on the text not the file emblems.

          Old Frank

          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@ yahoogroups. com, "daveseeton" <daveseeton@ ...> wrote:

          > Cant access new files????
          > Any help?
          > Dave

        • epikflyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
            Hi Dave.

            I get the same, however, if you right click and save the file to my documents or wherever you want to put it, it should be ok, and play.

            I hope this helps.

            Tim

            --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, dave seeton <daveseeton@...> wrote:

            > Hi Frank
            > I know how to access files i think,
            > I went to my group/,new files,/ Daryls Video Files,/ 120 RPM speed test/,,,,, & was told file not available.

          • dave seeton
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2009
              Thanks but to confuzing for an old man, ust wanted to see what was going on.
              Thanks