My first diaphragm engine.

  • epikflyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hi all.

      Thanks to the advice, support and information of the group, my first engine I built works and pop pops! I am very happy! I tested it today and it runs well, and sounds fantastic. On with building a hull for it.I am looking forward to getting it on the lake. I will post pictures when I figure out how to get my camera working with Linux. I really enjoyed building it apart from I got impatient to run it and melted the solder trying to run it with a blow lamp! It went like a bat out of hell for a second or two (relative to pop pop performance) then expired! I re soldered and sealed it and it still runs.

      Tim