Re: New member. Advice on number of coils please.

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi Tim, Zoomkat and Jean-Yves,

      We have a link to GIRI & GIRI EXPORTS, owned by a pop-pop steamboats member in India. I tried to establish email correspondence with him a while back to suggest a "merger" between his wood and tin departments for the production of pop-pop boats with wooden hulls- no reply, but I didn't really expect to get one. Does anybody here do Hindi?

      Old Frank