Fw: [deerfieldriver] New Pictures posted

  • Donald Munsey Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
      POP-POP-BOATS FANS!

      Here is a message from another list from a purveyor of 1:48 laser cut kits.
      They have two which might interest the Pop-Pop-Steamboat crowd, an 1887 tug
      "Hawk" and a small tramp steamer.

      ENJOY!!

      Don Munsey, Jr.
      dmunseyjr@...
      Sn42 and Hn42 logging fan
      Virginian Rwy fan
      Bonsai grasshopper
      Living in the UpperRightCorner of Louisiana.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
        Thanks Don for this post. I wanted to see pictures of the "Hawk" and the tramp steamer
        and ended up applying to join the deerfieldriver discussion group. My application has been
        approved so I am going to invite any members who might be interested to join us on the
        pop-pop-steamboats group. I won't have an internet connection from sometime Monday
        to about the end of the week and will suggest that anyone who might be interested in
        anything that we have in files, photos or links should ask you to look for it.
        Thanks again for this wonderful lead.

        Best wishes to all, old Frank

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Donald Munsey Jr." <dmunseyjr@...>