Re: Bread & Butter (and Jam)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006

      I found an image that shows lofting lines and part of a hull that fit in
      with the previous posts about bread & butter construction and staining
      layers to give the appearance of a planked hull. The bit about jam is not
      a suggestion for staining layers with jam. It's about a jam that I'm in with
      AT&T which I will resolve by looking for another Internet service provider
      as soon as my AT&T connection is turned off today, or maybe tomorrow.

      Best wishes, Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>