Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Stoopid questions.

Expand Messages
  • darylcanada73
    First one with the correct answer wins. The question is:- .-- .... --- / .. -. ...- . -. - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      First one with the correct answer wins. The question is:-

      .-- .... --- / .. -. ...- . -. - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
    • Donald Qualls
      ... That would be Samuel Finley Breese Morse. Sorry not to answer in kind, I don t actually know code, just enough letters to decrypt the question... Is today
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        darylcanada73 wrote:
        > First one with the correct answer wins. The question is:-
        >
        > .-- .... --- / .. -. ...- . -. - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
        >

        That would be Samuel Finley Breese Morse. Sorry not to answer in kind,
        I don't actually know code, just enough letters to decrypt the question...

        Is today his birthday? Two hundredth, perhaps?

        --
        If, through hard work and perseverance, you finally get what you want,
        it's probably a sign you weren't dreaming big enough.

        Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer http://silent1.home.netcom.com

        Opinions expressed are my own -- take them for what they're worth
        and don't expect them to be perfect.
      • frankmcneilll
        ... I don t know nuthin about Morse Code either, but I do know how to ask Google and Google said ask QBit Lab at http://www.qbit.it/lab/ where there are a lot
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "darylcanada73" <darylcanada73@...> wrote:
          >
          > First one with the correct answer wins. The question is:-
          >
          > .-- .... --- / .. -. ...- . -. - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
          >

          I don't know nuthin about Morse Code either, but I do know how to ask Google and Google said ask QBit Lab at http://www.qbit.it/lab/ where there are a lot translators for occult stuff, including messages like "lol" in leet code.
        • jeanyves_renaud
          Samuel Morse. 1791-1872
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            Samuel Morse. 1791-1872

            --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "frankmcneilll" <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "darylcanada73" <darylcanada73@> wrote:
            > >
            > > First one with the correct answer wins. The question is:-
            > >
            > > .-- .... --- / .. -. ...- . -. - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
            > >
            >
            > I don't know nuthin about Morse Code either, but I do know how to ask Google and Google said ask QBit Lab at http://www.qbit.it/lab/ where there are a lot translators for occult stuff, including messages like "lol" in leet code.
            >
          • Arno
            ... .- -- ..- . .-.. / -- --- .-. ... . .-.-.- / .---- --... ----. .---- -....- .---- ---.. --... ..--- in style :)
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 25, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              ... .- -- ..- . .-.. / -- --- .-. ... . .-.-.- / .---- --... ----. .----
              -....- .---- ---.. --... ..---

              in style :)


              jeanyves_renaud wrote:
              >
              >
              > Samuel Morse. 1791-1872
              >
              > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:pop-pop-steamboats%40yahoogroups.com>, "frankmcneilll"
              > <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:pop-pop-steamboats%40yahoogroups.com>, "darylcanada73"
              > <darylcanada73@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > First one with the correct answer wins. The question is:-
              > > >
              > > > .-- .... --- / .. -. ...- . -. - . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-.
              > --- -.. .
              > > >
              > >
              > > I don't know nuthin about Morse Code either, but I do know how to
              > ask Google and Google said ask QBit Lab at http://www.qbit.it/lab/
              > <http://www.qbit.it/lab/> where there are a lot translators for occult
              > stuff, including messages like "lol" in leet code.
              > >
              >
              >
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.