RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] New Members

  • MZT.Groups
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20, 2009
      > Welcome to our new members,
      >
      > As you'll soon learn we are a diverse group of individuals
      > with a lot of talent and knowledge. There is a large range of
      > experience fro "newbies" to the "scientist".
      >
      > Please write a little message about yourself and what you
      > hope to learn and share with Pop-Pop.
      >
      > Again, WELCOME!
      >
      > Pete Baker

      OK, aint "new": I've been lurking here for over a year and a half...
      I'm interested into greasing my fingers and making metal chips, the main
      excuse to that being the construction of some kind of model steam engine
      (and of the tools I need to make them, or speed up the production of the
      next one).
      Cannot recall how I happened to find this group: I joined immediately
      because pop-pop engines were something I knew nothing about.
      Now, I am not sure I'd need a pipe bending machine to make a working
      pop-pop. Sure, if I had one I could ....
      ...You see how it goes. Ever.

      Marcello