The almost new, second-hand, home page picture-

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      – was copied from an email birthday card from my brother-in-law.
      He plans to celebrate his 81st birthday with nine consecutive days of golf on nine different golf courses in Scotland and Ireland. If that doesn't kill him he will probably live forever. If it does, be could be buried in a bunker. There are some really deep bunkers in Scotland.