Re: The Latest Home Page Picture

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27 12:11 AM
      Sort of "scraping the bottom of the bowl" with this one Pete. On the other hand, at least it is a post to the forum and I'm glad to hear that we still have some living members.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 27 3:41 AM

        Daryl,

        Sorry! I can't take credit for this one. Old Frank was caught in a whirlpool of all of the message board activity.

        It's strange how all of the message board activities have peaks and valley. I follow 4 or 5 groups that have the same trend.

        How are things up in Canada? Here in the Catskills of NY we have had 30+ days of rain during the months of June & July. I can't mow the grass so I decided to grow rice.

        Hope all is well with all of the members of our POP-POP "family".

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28 7:37 PM

          I thought you might like this picture of Pete launching his new boat.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30 4:02 AM

            Frank,

            You're slipping!  I posted that image a few months ago as looking like Daryl's test pond for all of his fabulous boats. Remember his tethers and the boats going round & round?

            In any case it's still an appropriate image for Pop-Pop's.

            Keep your boiler stoked!