Re: Something new.

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6 2:32 PM
      Daryl,

      I can't let you use speed or lack of it to be your deterent. The North River (CLERMONT) had a speed of 4-6 MPH. That' a boat of approx 150ft long with a 20 HP steam engine.

      Kidding aside, I please that yo at least have it on the drawing board. Perhaps I'll finish my copper & brass "CLERMONT" about the same time you hav an engine ready.

      Regards,