Re: hello all

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2009
      Hi Rakesh,

      Thank you for your introduction to the group. A link to your company,
      GIRI & GIRI EXPORTS, has been added to the links section. Links to businesses and websites belonging to our members are bumped up to the top of the listing.
      NOTE TO ALL: We have a manufacturer of pop-pop boats and other items made of wood and tin as a member of the group. If you have any ideas of the "why don't they make" type, this might be an opportune time to suggest them to Rakesh.

      Best wishes to all, old Frank

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, rakesh giri <girigiriexports@...> wrote:

      > Hallo,Namastey.
      > I am from India my name is Rakesh Giri and I am manufacturer  of this toys steam boat. I am my own workshop where 100pcs. of this boats become ready everyday.I export these boats to my overseas buyer in UK,Spain,NewZealand,Australia and France . All my best quality boats sells in everseas countries.
      > If you want to know any information about this iteam can contact me. I will be happy to help you. Thanks.

    • Diogo Rembold
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 2009
        Thanks Frank and Rakesh,

        Good hint Frank, Im enjoyng this group, im learnig a lot!

        first question: what kind of solder can I use to fix leaks in the boiler?