There are eighteen of us now on "pop-pop-steamboats."

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Our eighteenth member is Mr. Arun Kumar, a former
      associate of Dr. Sastry at INBAR, and now the
      Information Coordinator for the Centre (an English
      word meaning center) for Indian Bamboo Resource &
      Technology) which acts as a link between INBAR, an
      international agency, and several regional bamboo
      agencies in India.

      "Americans will always do the right thing... After they've exhausted all the alternatives.”
      Sir Winston Churchill

      http://mail.yahoo.com