YouTube video,

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
      Hi all,

      Just posted my first video to youtube and now need some viewers so hope you will click on the link below, at least once, and encourage others to do the same. You may also search youtube for, "Part 1- Canadian Putt putt boats." Part 2 is in the works and will let you know when it is up.

      Shameless self promotion I know and thanks for indulging me.

      Daryl.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tzhwfit6eU
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2009
        Hi Daryl,

        Just watched your video and am trying to imagine the response when your lander calls home with this message- Hello Houston, I just landed in a wading pool. What do I do now?

        Frank

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
          Hi Daryl,

          After watching your video I'm convinced that the homepage image is a sketch of your pool!

          Pretty good for you first crack at putting a video together. The "jitterbug" looks just like those we see skimming along in the quiet waters.

          Have a great weekend. Rain forecast for both days here in the Catskills.

          > Hi all,
          >
          > Just posted my first video to youtube and now need some viewers so hope you will click on the link below, at least once, and encourage others to do the same. You may also search youtube for, "Part 1- Canadian Putt putt boats." Part 2 is in the works and will let you know when it is up.
          >
          > Shameless self promotion I know and thanks for indulging me.
          >
          > Daryl.
          >
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tzhwfit6eU

        • Daryl Foster
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
            Houston reply, "WADE."

            Just watched your video and am trying to imagine the response when your lander calls home with this message- Hello Houston, I just landed in a wading pool. What do I do now?

            Frank

            > Hi all,
            >
            > Just posted my first video to youtube and now need some viewers so hope you will click on the link below, at least once, and encourage others to do the same.. You may also search youtube for, "Part 1- Canadian Putt putt boats." Part 2 is in the works and will let you know when it is up.
            >
            > Shameless self promotion I know and thanks for indulging me.
            >
            > Daryl.
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tzhwfit6eU

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional