new North River Keycreator drawings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      I've added to "snapshot" of my preliminary framing details for the Futon engine display that will be donated to the Clermont Historic Site. We had an extremely successful meeting on May 27th to demo the prototype and set goals for the completion of the museum version. These Keycreator CAD file images are for the development of the hull section framing. Note, they represent only half of the engine area( split on the keel.

      Pete.