The latest new temporary home page picture

    Message 1 of 7 , May 26, 2009
      The latest new temporary home page picture was posted to introduce a new material that can be used to provide things made of plastic foam with a hard waterproof coating. Go to http://tinyurl.com/ofdgbl for information that might be applied for the production of pop-pop boats.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 7, 2009
        Could this latest temporary home page picture be one of Daryl's test
        pop-pops?

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 12 1:28 PM
          Hi All,

          I concocted a new picture for the home page by combining two photos of one of John Woodson's models of the racing boat Miss England. I copied the photos from The Pop-Pop Pages and my defense in any forthcoming copyright proceedings will be that this was done for educational purposes. The "education" consists in having called your attention to the compactly folded and doubled coiled tubing and suggest that as an alternative to using moistened cotton wool for cooling, the propulsion tubes could pass through the hull bottom and run under it, back to the transom.