Interesting pop-pop boat

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      Back to Pop-Pop's!

      I found this new home page photo this morning. The boat doesn't look quite conventional, what ever conventional is. It would be interesting to see how the builder's engine is set up.

      Perhaps we could get him/her to join us! That's your challenge for the day Frank.

      http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pop-Pop_chalutier.jpg

      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2009
        Hi Pete and All,

        Sorry but I already have my challenge for today- babysitting.

        Old Frank