Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: When Pigs Fly

  • Joe Vella-Caruana
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2009
      Here is a good one Dick and all:
      Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

      It was once said that a black man would  become president

      "when pigs fly."

      Yes, indeed, 100  days into Obama's presidency……. sure enough,  swine  flu!

      Message 2 of 10 , May 10, 2009
        Hi Joe,

        I would not touch that one with a ten-foot pole, even if I did know a ten-foot pole.

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Vella-Caruana" <jvc@...> wrote:

        > Here is a good one Dick and all:
        > Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

        > It was once said that a black man would become president
        >
        > "when pigs fly."
        >
        > Yes, indeed, 100 days into Obama's presidency... sure enough, swine flu!

      • Johan Pretorius
        Message 3 of 10 , May 10, 2009
          Hi Everyone,
              I could help 2 chuckle when I saw the heading " When Pigs Fly".    I've noticed they already flown....."Swine flu" have been in the news.
            Cheers,
               Johan Pretorius.