Re: When Pigs Fly

    Message 1 of 10 , May 9, 2009
      Hi Dick and anybody else still awake at 10:00 PM. The latest home page picture shows another possibility, Moby Duck, the prehistoric pop-pop accomplice of Godzilla, photographed during its latest attack on a defenseless seaport by intrepid newspaper reporter, Clark Kent.

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank/all,
      >
      > To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?
      >
      > Dick
      >

      > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Maybe we should apply for a patent before somebody else claims to be the inventor of F-A-R-T "forward-and-rear-tubes" propulsion.
      > >

      > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi All,
      > > > this would make a terrific pop pop boat, and I know exactly where the exhaust tubes should go. (Sorry to bring an element of crudity to the group),
      > > > Dick

    • Joe Vella-Caruana
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2009
        Here is a good one Dick and all:
        Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

        It was once said that a black man would  become president

        "when pigs fly."

        Yes, indeed, 100  days into Obama's presidency……. sure enough,  swine  flu!

        Message 3 of 10 , May 10, 2009
          Hi Joe,

          I would not touch that one with a ten-foot pole, even if I did know a ten-foot pole.

          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Vella-Caruana" <jvc@...> wrote:

          > Here is a good one Dick and all:
          > Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

          > It was once said that a black man would become president
          >
          > "when pigs fly."
          >
          > Yes, indeed, 100 days into Obama's presidency... sure enough, swine flu!

        • Johan Pretorius
          Message 4 of 10 , May 10, 2009
            Hi Everyone,
                I could help 2 chuckle when I saw the heading " When Pigs Fly".    I've noticed they already flown....."Swine flu" have been in the news.
              Cheers,
                 Johan Pretorius.