Re: When Pigs Fly

  • Richard Mundy
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9 1:11 PM
      Hi Frank/all,

      To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?

      Dick

      Message 2 of 10 , May 9 7:51 PM
        Hi Dick and anybody else still awake at 10:00 PM. The latest home page picture shows another possibility, Moby Duck, the prehistoric pop-pop accomplice of Godzilla, photographed during its latest attack on a defenseless seaport by intrepid newspaper reporter, Clark Kent.

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frank/all,
        >
        > To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?
        >
        > Dick
        >

        > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Maybe we should apply for a patent before somebody else claims to be the inventor of F-A-R-T "forward-and-rear-tubes" propulsion.
        > >

        > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi All,
        > > > this would make a terrific pop pop boat, and I know exactly where the exhaust tubes should go. (Sorry to bring an element of crudity to the group),
        > > > Dick

      • Joe Vella-Caruana
        Message 3 of 10 , May 9 10:25 PM
          Here is a good one Dick and all:
          Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

          It was once said that a black man would  become president

          "when pigs fly."

          Yes, indeed, 100  days into Obama's presidency……. sure enough,  swine  flu!

          Message 4 of 10 , May 10 3:13 AM
            Hi Joe,

            I would not touch that one with a ten-foot pole, even if I did know a ten-foot pole.

            --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Vella-Caruana" <jvc@...> wrote:

            > Here is a good one Dick and all:
            > Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

            > It was once said that a black man would become president
            >
            > "when pigs fly."
            >
            > Yes, indeed, 100 days into Obama's presidency... sure enough, swine flu!

          • Johan Pretorius
            Message 5 of 10 , May 10 5:16 AM
              Hi Everyone,
                  I could help 2 chuckle when I saw the heading " When Pigs Fly".    I've noticed they already flown....."Swine flu" have been in the news.
                Cheers,
                   Johan Pretorius.