Re: When Pigs Fly

    Message 1 of 10 , May 8, 2009
      Maybe we should apply for a patent before somebody else claims to be the inventor of F-A-R-T "forward-and-rear-tubes" propulsion.

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > this would make a terrific pop pop boat, and I know exactly where the exhaust tubes should go. (Sorry to bring an element of crudity to the group),
      > Dick
      >

      > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete B." <georgeyyy@> wrote:
      > >

      > > I can't take credit as much as I wish I had the talent. I ran across the
      > > ornament in searching for a source of copper and brass sheet stock.
      > >
      > > Here's the website: www.whimsie.com/mythical.html
      > > <http://www.whimsie.com/mythical.html>
      > >
      > > Pete
      > >

      > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Frank McNeill"
      > > <frankmcneilll@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Good news folks! Pete Baker has designed a flying pop-pop pig to
      > > protect the nation from Swine Flu. If that doesn't work, the pop-pop pig
      > > can also be used as a corkscrew.

    • Richard Mundy
      Message 2 of 10 , May 9, 2009
        Hi Frank/all,

        To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?

        Dick

        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2009
          Hi Dick and anybody else still awake at 10:00 PM. The latest home page picture shows another possibility, Moby Duck, the prehistoric pop-pop accomplice of Godzilla, photographed during its latest attack on a defenseless seaport by intrepid newspaper reporter, Clark Kent.

          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@...> wrote:

          > Hi Frank/all,
          >
          > To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?
          >
          > Dick
          >

          > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Maybe we should apply for a patent before somebody else claims to be the inventor of F-A-R-T "forward-and-rear-tubes" propulsion.
          > >

          > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi All,
          > > > this would make a terrific pop pop boat, and I know exactly where the exhaust tubes should go. (Sorry to bring an element of crudity to the group),
          > > > Dick

        • Joe Vella-Caruana
          Message 4 of 10 , May 9, 2009
            Here is a good one Dick and all:
            Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

            It was once said that a black man would  become president

            "when pigs fly."

            Yes, indeed, 100  days into Obama's presidency……. sure enough,  swine  flu!

            Message 5 of 10 , May 10, 2009
              Hi Joe,

              I would not touch that one with a ten-foot pole, even if I did know a ten-foot pole.

              --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Vella-Caruana" <jvc@...> wrote:

              > Here is a good one Dick and all:
              > Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

              > It was once said that a black man would become president
              >
              > "when pigs fly."
              >
              > Yes, indeed, 100 days into Obama's presidency... sure enough, swine flu!

            • Johan Pretorius
              Message 6 of 10 , May 10, 2009
                Hi Everyone,
                    I could help 2 chuckle when I saw the heading " When Pigs Fly".    I've noticed they already flown....."Swine flu" have been in the news.
                  Cheers,
                     Johan Pretorius.