Re: When Pigs Fly

  • Richard Mundy
    Message 1 of 10 , May 8 4:14 PM
      this would make a terrific pop pop boat, and I know exactly where the exhaust tubes should go. (Sorry to bring an element of crudity to the group),
      Dick

      Message 2 of 10 , May 8 4:28 PM
        Hey Dick,

        That would definitely put a new spin on Pop-Pops!

        Pete

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy"

        Message 3 of 10 , May 8 5:04 PM
          Maybe we should apply for a patent before somebody else claims to be the inventor of F-A-R-T "forward-and-rear-tubes" propulsion.

          Message 4 of 10 , May 9 1:11 PM
            Hi Frank/all,

            To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?

            Dick

            Message 5 of 10 , May 9 7:51 PM
              Hi Dick and anybody else still awake at 10:00 PM. The latest home page picture shows another possibility, Moby Duck, the prehistoric pop-pop accomplice of Godzilla, photographed during its latest attack on a defenseless seaport by intrepid newspaper reporter, Clark Kent.

              --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@...> wrote:

              > Hi Frank/all,
              >
              > To be serious, pop pop powered floating animal toys like a beaver penguin or seal could be a comercial possibility, but the pig is definately the one I would choose. Why should it always be boats?
              >
              > Dick
              >

              > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Maybe we should apply for a patent before somebody else claims to be the inventor of F-A-R-T "forward-and-rear-tubes" propulsion.
              > >

              > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Richard Mundy" <coracles18@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi All,
              > > > this would make a terrific pop pop boat, and I know exactly where the exhaust tubes should go. (Sorry to bring an element of crudity to the group),
              > > > Dick

            • Joe Vella-Caruana
              Message 6 of 10 , May 9 10:25 PM
                Here is a good one Dick and all:
                Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

                It was once said that a black man would  become president

                "when pigs fly."

                Yes, indeed, 100  days into Obama's presidency……. sure enough,  swine  flu!

                Message 7 of 10 , May 10 3:13 AM
                  Hi Joe,

                  I would not touch that one with a ten-foot pole, even if I did know a ten-foot pole.

                  --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Vella-Caruana" <jvc@...> wrote:

                  > Here is a good one Dick and all:
                  > Subject: FW: A GOOD ONE!!

                  > It was once said that a black man would become president
                  >
                  > "when pigs fly."
                  >
                  > Yes, indeed, 100 days into Obama's presidency... sure enough, swine flu!

                • Johan Pretorius
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 10 5:16 AM
                    Hi Everyone,
                        I could help 2 chuckle when I saw the heading " When Pigs Fly".    I've noticed they already flown....."Swine flu" have been in the news.
                      Cheers,
                         Johan Pretorius.