Re: RC Putt Putt

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 38 , May 4, 2009
      Hi Pete,

      Actually the boat is glued to a Really Really Old Carp from my big fish pond. He is poorly trained but in this case did as I asked. OK, so I'm kidding about that.

      The boat was steered using the setup in my photos. Mini rudders directing the water jets.

      Daryl

      Message 38 of 38 , May 16, 2009
        Daryl,

        Thanks for the update. SOunds like an interesting project. Keep us posted.