Re: RC Putt Putt

    Message 1 of 38 , May 3, 2009
      Good Morning Daryl,

      I viewed your video...neat stuff! The R/C steering seems to work quite
      well. Are you still working with a conventional rudder or have you come
      up with a way to redirect the exhaust output??

      Do you have sketches of how you set your pop-pop up? If you are willing
      to share it might help others in our group.

      Enjoy and keep us posted.

      Pete

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "darylcanada73"
      <darylcanada73@...> wrote:

      > Good day all,
      >
      > I have posted a video in "Files" showing the RC Putt Putt in action. I
      cut out the parts where I drove it into the side of the tank.

      Message 38 of 38 , May 16, 2009
        Daryl,

        Thanks for the update. SOunds like an interesting project. Keep us posted.