Re: RC Putt Putt

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 38 , May 2, 2009
      Good day all,

      I have posted a video in "Files" showing the RC Putt Putt in action. I cut out the parts where I drove it into the side of the tank.

      To view videos from this site I have to right click and save to my desktop. You may have to also.
      Message 38 of 38 , May 16, 2009
        Daryl,

        Thanks for the update. SOunds like an interesting project. Keep us posted.