Re: RC Putt Putt

  • darylcanada73
    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 18, 2009
      Hi all, thanks for the response and good ideas.

      Paul, re articulated tubes. Actually I think this would work well as all my boats have nozzles and if they are installed crooked the boat goes in circles. I remember one of my first boats that didn't track well because the builder (me)built the hull with a curve in it. Corrected it's desire to turn left be canting the nozzles a tad. Hose would work but it takes considerable power to bend a short piece of hose and long pieces affect performance.

      Pete....Started with a horizontal rectangle of about 2 sq in then added a vertical square for a total of about 3 sq in. I agree with bow rudder and it is already on my list of things to think about and maybe do if RC becomes more interesting than SPEED.

      Frank.....Actually I did not steal from my grandson. I simply explained to him what happens to bad boys and he gave it to me.

      David......Yes.

      Daryl.

      Message 38 of 38 , May 16, 2009
        Daryl,

        Thanks for the update. SOunds like an interesting project. Keep us posted.