Re: RC Putt Putt

    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hi Daryl,

      Long narrow boats typically do not steer very well. That is why bow thrusters were invented. In lieu of a bow thruster, tape your very big rudder to the bow of your 2 foot boat to find out if changing the angle of the rudder changes the boat's heading.
      You should also return the stuff you stole from your grandson before he notices that it is gone. Grandsons remember every bad thing their grandfathers have ever done and will still be telling people about it when you are as old as I am now.

      rotten old grandfather/great-grandfather, Frank

      Message 38 of 38 , May 16, 2009
        Daryl,

        Thanks for the update. SOunds like an interesting project. Keep us posted.