Re: Un motor pof pof plano

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2009
      Robert Fulton mot only designed the Clermont, Demologos but also the
      Nautilaus submarine see new photo. He tried selling the sub to Napolean
      in France. When that failed he tried to sell it to the British.

      The Demologos was a unique paddle boat in that the paddle wheels were
      located misship on the keel line.

      <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jorge, Pete and troops,
      >
      > How about doing a Demologos pop-pop boat or an underwater pop-pop
      Cannon? For more about these potential projects, jump into our way back
      machine for a trip back to Message #192 by our resident historian,
      grauwulf, or to http://tinyurl.com/cg3rm5 for a quick fix.

      > older than dirt, Frank
      >
      > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Pete B." georgeyyy@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Jorge,
      > >
      > > Your work is of interest to me. Your design may be applicable to my
      > > future Clermont Pop-Pop Boat. I would be unable to work with you at
      this
      > > time because of another project commitment. If you would like to
      join in
      > > the process of developing an engine for a Clermont Po-Pop please let
      me
      > > know. Perhaps Frank could be our translator if we have problems with
      > > communication.
      > >
      > > I recommend that we use regular E-mail and send periodic updates to
      the
      > > Pop-Pop group. Please contact me by e-mail if interested.
      > >
      > > My other project: YouTube - Fulton Engine Model
      > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn_SkzDQTZg>
      > >
      > > Best Regards,
      > >
      > > Pete
      > >

      > > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "jhcorder" <jhcorder@>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hola
      > > > Mi nombre es Jorge Cordero y esta es mi primera intervención en
      el
      > > foro.
      > > > Las fotos que se citan en el mensaje se encuentran en FILES /
      Pofpof

      > > > My name is Jorge Cordero and this is my first speech in the forum.
      > > > The photos that are mentioned in the message are in FILES / Pofpof
      > > plane.
      > > > I have difficulty writing in English and I must thank Frank
      McNeill