Re: Free 2D CAD Package - Doublecad!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hi Pete,

      I was wondering how hard it might be to find free CAD and decided to use Google to find out. Results 1 - 10 of about 3,990,000 for free cad software. (0.22 seconds) And 1 - 10 of about 24,900 for free pop-pop steamboat cad. (0.41 seconds) I will probably need some help to download and test all of this free stuff. Any volunteers?

      Old Frank