Free 2D CAD Package - Doublecad!

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
      The below link is for a 2D Cad package that may be benificial to some of you out there.

      http://www.doublecad.com/Products/DoubleCADXT/tabid/1100/Default.aspx

      It seem sto be aimed at the architectural arena but should work for some basic mechanical drawings as well.

      The find is from Mike Bauer, the moderator of the Modelerscad group.

      modelerscad@yahoogroups.com

      Give it a try!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hi Pete,

        I was wondering how hard it might be to find free CAD and decided to use Google to find out. Results 1 - 10 of about 3,990,000 for free cad software. (0.22 seconds) And 1 - 10 of about 24,900 for free pop-pop steamboat cad. (0.41 seconds) I will probably need some help to download and test all of this free stuff. Any volunteers?

        Old Frank