Additions to theFiles and Links sections

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009

      I have added a file titled "New Varieties of Thermoacoustic Engines" to the Files Section and a link titled "Thermoacoustic Generator" to the Links section.
      These additions are related to a clip titled "maquinavapor2008.MOV,
      Putt putt power to mechanical power" in the Files folder, "Daryl's Video Files" and a link titled "JORGE HUGO CORDERO'S 2FMOTORPOFPOF PAGES." Jorge Hugo Cordero is an electrical engineer in La Plata, Argentina and a member of the pop-pop steamboats discussion group.