Re: Kitchen Rudder

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2009

      Hey Frank,

      Message 55? That's almost before I joined the group out of curiosity. It took me a few months to get sucked in. The waters have been rough. The waters have been calm. Overall you have started a great group. Lots of intresting ideas from intresting people!

      The Kitchen Rudder reminds me a lot of the reverse thrusters on some of our jet engines. I guess you can consider the Harrier "Jump Jet" a variation on the Kitchen theme. How about really stretching it and taking a look at the  mirrors focus via heliostats? http://www.iwilltry.org/b/projects/build-a-heliostat-for-solar-heating-and-lighting/ . The game is redirecting energy.