Google Alerts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009

      Anyone with friends or relatives afflicted by a vast array of medical conditions with neural or hereditary causes might be interested in an article captured by one of my Google alerts. My mother and her mother were afflicted by a condition that turns intelligent loving adults into idiots, my sister has Lou Gehrig's Disease and a grandson has Type One Diabetes. To find news about any potential treatments or cures for these conditions, I use Google Alerts to rake through a lot of Internet stuff and would like to report that yesterday, Google came through like gangbusters with an article by: Jo Ciavaglia published by the Bucks County Courier Times.

      'It's like I'm in prison' - phillyBurbs.com
      For people with chronic, progressive and fatal diseases or crippling injuries who scientists say could benefit through embryonic stem cell research, the frustration is over. For eight years they say their lives were in the hands of Capitol Hill politicians.

      Go to http://tinyurl.com/bd3geh for the rest of this news item.