Re: The new Google Browser

  • Richard Mundy
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi,
      I still have my old college slide rule, but havn't used it in years. Probably because calculators save me thinking. Is this a good thing?

      I was very impressed with a video Frank posted some time back, here is the URL again,

      http://tinyurl.com/bkt47b

      (Its about attitudes to disablement and it made me think about my own ageing processes)

      thanks Frank

      Dick