New Homw Page Image...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2009

      Nostalgia is good....

      I added a new image to our home page. It may or may not lead us back to steam powered boats. The three images indicate the progression of the Fulton steam engine display.

      • The first is a drawing that Fulton created for his 1809 patent application.
      • The second is a rendering of the 3D Solid Model created in Autocad by one of the volunteers.
      • The third is a photo of the actual prototype model created from Autocad drawings.

      Back to a CLERMONT Pop-Pop when this project is completed. I will still need help with a possible rotative pop-pop engine. Otherwise a more conventional pop-pop will work.