Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] There Were Thirty-Nin e of Us Yesterday—

  • BrdbMc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2006
      Hi,
           I for one do not think you are doing anything wrong. I joined because i used to look at these boats when a lad and was green with envy. Now i have it in my mind to have ago myself when i get my big boat up to scratch.
           I look on groups as a way of obtaining knowledge. When i can help by adding my knowledge to a group i do.
           Keep up the good work.

      Mikeafloat UK